To be eligible, applicants must meet all four criteria.
Applicant must be...
- A student intern or immediate family of a SCARF employee, official, or contractor
- Current SCARF employee, immediate family member of current employee, or contractor (two or more years) OR
- Previous student intern or current student intern. If the applicant does not complete his/her internship at SCARF, the applicant will be disqualified.
Requirements for high school applicant:
- Applicant must be graduating high school in the spring or summer of 2022
- Applicant must be accepted into or enrolled into a four-year, accredited bachelor’s degree program at a college or university in the United States. (Minimum 12-credit hour semester or full-time equivalent.)
- Applicant must have a current cumulative grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 or higher
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident